Hill Deluxe AFT Automatic Flexion Table
with Complete Set of Auto Air Drops
- Starting at $8580
- Finance for $292/mo
The Deluxe Automatic Flexion Table is perfect for doctors who want full-featured automatic flexion and complete air drop table without the need for manual flexion (for manual, see Hill Air-Flex). The Deluxe AFT is one of our most versatile models featuring variable speed flexion, electric adjustable height and an impressive list of standard features including four pneumatic auto drops and air controlled thoracic breakaway. View the options below and click to build the ideal AFT for you in the Notebook section to the right.
Watch the Demonstration Video
Air-Drop AFT Deluxe Features
- Sliding Axial Motion Headpiece (For facial comfort, slides with the motion of Lumbar Flexion - See short video)
- Variable speed motorized flexion
- Removable tiller bar at foot-end for lateral motion
- Air-activated Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar and Pelvic drops (see short video)
- Tilting Headpiece, (30° negative and positive tilt)
- Air cushioned thoracic breakaway and thoracic release
- Pelvic section has lateral flexion and can be locked at any angle up to 21°
- Slide-out ankle support with ankle harnesses
- Adjustable patient gripper bar
- Two Power Foot Strips (Controls Drops)
- Patient shut-off switch
- Height electrically controlled with dual rocker foot pedals
- Width 24" / Height range from 21 1/2" to 29" (22 1/2" to 30" upon request)
- Table top length - 5'5" (extends to 6'2"), with cervical drop - 5'5" - 6'4"
- Medium density foam (soft or firm on request)
- Choice of 20 vinyl colors for the top
- Beige, Grey or Black thermo-plastic base cover with MicrobanŽ Antimicrobial Protection
- One-year warranty on all parts (Dealer on-site labor warranty may vary)
Click to Compare
ADA Tax Credit only applicable in U.S.
*ADA Tax Credit - U.S.A Residents only.
Please consult your accountant to see if you qualify.
*Quoted price does not include international freight, import fees and local taxes. International customers should consult their authorities on import duties which may apply.