The McKenzie REPEX™ Table
by Hill Laboratories
- Starting at $8695
- Lease at $295/mo
Robin McKenzie and Howard Hill have collaborated to produce the REPEX™ Therapy Table. Treating with the REPEX™ is based on the patient’s directional movement preference and provides measurable and positive outcomes particularly in the management of acute/chronic low back and leg pain patients. The REPEX™ takes the patient through repetitive end-range passive-range-of-motion movements of flexion and/or extension.
The exclusive design of the REPEX™ was developed by Robin McKenzie to address mechanical disorders of the low back using the McKenzie Technique.
The REPEX™ is equiped with a 6 inch modern touchscreen display and control which allows you to enter exact angle depth, hold time, cycles and treatment time. Once programed, the table automatically and passively exercises the patient's lower back to its full available endrange.
REPEX™ Standard Features
- Variable Cycle Speed, 1-8 Cycles per minute
- Modern Touch Screen Controls
- Exact Measurable Movement
- On-the-Fly changes to angle, speed and hold-time
- Sliding Face and Lower Sections for comfort during motion
- Movement: Just Flexion; Just Extension or both in one cycle
- Angle: Flexion and Extension controlled independently by doctor
- Arm Rests
- Slide-Out Foot Section
- Width 27" / Height 24", 26" or 29 1/2" available
- Choice of 20 vinyl colors for the top
- Beige, Grey or Black thermo-plastic base cover with MicrobanŽ Antimicrobial Protection
- One-year warranty on all parts (Dealer on-site labor warranty may vary)
Use the REPEX™ if your patients:
- Have been assessed to benefit from the repeated movements on pain centralization, intensity and location in flexion or extension.
- Are classified as having degenerative discs, herniated or bulging discs, spinal stenosis, facet syndrome or sacroiliac syndromes where a limitation of movement occurs in the direction of “centralization”.
- Are undergoing decompression therapy