Hill HA90P Podiatry Medical Chair
with Power Elevation, Back and Tilt
- Starting at $4250
- Lease at $145/mo
The Hill Adjustable Podiatry Model is designed with several features usually associated with far more expensive podiatry chairs. Powered by electric actuators, the HA90P has three distinct adjustable motions: adjustable height provides a comfortable 24” to 37” working range for you while revoving barriers for your patients; a recline feature tilts the entire chair to any desired angle while the electric tilt back completely lowers to convert the HA90P to a flat table. Special features include a pull-out foot section for taller patients; a removable, adjustable-angle, stainless steel pan; an adjustable headpiece for patient comfort; and fold-down armrests.
Base HA90P Standard Features
- Electric power height from 24" to 37"
- Electric power lift back
- Electric power tilt / trendelenburg
- Power controlled by foot pedals
- 500lb Lifting capacity
- 2-point adjustable head rest
- Fold-up arm rests
- Adjustable foot section w/ 12" extension
- Plastic covered foot section
- Removeable and adjustable stainless steel pan
- Adjustable leveling feet
- Width 24", Length 6'1", Foam Top 2 1/2"
- Choice of 20 vinyl colors for the top
- Beige, gray or black thermo-plastic base
- Met Lab certified
- One-year warranty on all parts (Dealer on-site labor warranty may vary)
ADA Tax Credit only applicable in U.S.
*ADA Tax Credit - U.S.A Residents only.
Please consult your accountant to see if you qualify.
*Quoted price does not include international freight, import fees and local taxes. International customers should consult their authorities on import duties which may apply.