Hill HA90P Podiatry Medical Chair
with Power Elevation, Back and Tilt
- Starting at $4140
- Lease at $140/mo
The Hill Adjustable Podiatry Model is designed with several features usually associated with far more expensive podiatry chairs. Powered by electric actuators, the HA90P has three distinct adjustable motions. Adjustable height provides a comfortable 24” to 37” working range. A recline feature tilts the entire chair to any desired angle. The electric tilt back may be completely lowered to convert the HA90P to a flat table. Special features include a pull-out foot section for taller patients; a removable, adjustable-angle, stainless steel pan; an adjustable headpiece for patient comfort; and fold-down armrests.
Base HA90P Standard Features
- Electric power height from 24" to 37"
- Electric power lift back
- Electric power tilt / trendelenburg
- Power controlled by foot pedals
- 500lb Lifting capacity
- 2-point adjustable head rest
- Fold-up arm rests
- Adjustable foot section w/ 12" extension
- Plastic covered foot section
- Removeable and adjustable stainless steel pan
- Adjustable leveling feet
- Width 24", Length 6'1", Foam Top 2 1/2"
- Choice of 20 vinyl colors for the top
- Beige or gray acrylic thermo-plastic base
- Met Lab certified
- One-year warranty on all parts (Dealer on-site labor warranty may vary)