HA90V Vascular Tilt Surgery Medical Table
for Doppler Ultrasound Test, Endovenous
Treatment, Echo Imaging and Cardiology
- Starting at $3895
- Lease at $132/mo
The Hill HA90V is a versatile full power treatment table offering a sturdy welded-steel base construction and smooth electric elevation. The 90V has been specifically designed for Vein Treatment Centers using Endovenous Treatment, Vascular Diagnostic Testing, Doppler Ultrasound Testing, Cardiology, and echocardiogram testing.
Featuring electric power elevation height from 24" - 34" or 26" - 39", the HA90V is the premeire Vascular Ultrasound Diagnostic table preferred by many of the worlds leading Cardiology and Vein Treatment medical facilities and clinics.
The table also features electric power tilt (trendelenburg) in both directions and an adjustable lift-back (Electric lift-back optional) for optimal patient positioning when performing Doppler Ultrasound Testing, Vascular Diagnostics,and Endovenous Treatments.
With option #60, Doctors can add an echo window into the cushion of the table, providing ideal working conditions when performing echocardiogram imaging.
Base HA90V Standard Features
- Electric power height from 24" to 34" or 26" to 39"
- Height controlled by foot pedal
- Electric power tilting table top (head and foot end tilt 20°)
- 500lb Lifting capacity
- Adjustable leveling feet
- Manual Lift Back with switch-activated gas-spring
- Width 27", Length 75", Foam Top 2 1/2"
- Choice of 20 vinyl colors for the top
- Beige, Grey or Black thermo-plastic base cover with MicrobanŽ Antimicrobial Protection
- Met Lab certified
- One-year warranty on all parts (Dealer on-site labor warranty may vary)
ADA Tax Credit only applicable in U.S.
*ADA Tax Credit - U.S.A Residents only.
Please consult your accountant to see if you qualify.
*Quoted price does not include international freight, import fees and local taxes. International customers should consult their authorities on import duties which may apply.