Hill HA90W Wound Care Medical Chair Deluxe
with Hi-Lo Power Elevation, Back, Tilt and Foot
- Starting at $5110
- Lease at $173/mo
The only medical chair specifically designed for wound care and bariatric professionals!
Working closely with wound care and bariatric professionals with Met Laboratories, Inc., Hill Laboratories has designed the ideal medical chair for hospitals and Wound Care Centers and Bariatric care. The Hill Adjustable Model 90W offers comfort, positioning, special features and the ability to lift heavy patients. The 90W is the only chair specifically designed for the unique needs of wound care professionals and their patients.
Gone are the days of using awkward hospital stretchers and insufficient flat tables when delivering the delicate and nurturing care your patients need. The affordable Hill Wound Care Chair compliments the daily activities of the wound care professional, while maintaining ultimate patient comfort.
The HA90W Wound Care Chair electrically elevates from 22" to 32" with a lifting capacity of over 600lbs.
The bariatric chair is also equipped with 3 other electric motor functions all controlled by the foot pedals. The electric foot section adjusts from horizontal to nearly a full vertical and any angle in between. The electric lift back, effortlessly raises the back section of the chair from a seated to a fully reclined position. Electric powered Trendelenburg is used for for tilting positions. Each of these positioning functions can be used together or separately.
More information available at: HillWoundCareChair.com
Base HA90W Standard Features
- Electric power height from 22" to 32"
(Optional heights listed below)
- Electric power 32" lift back with face cut-out and insert
- Electric power tilt / trendelenburg
- Electric power foot section w/ 8" extension
- Full recline to flat
- 600lb Lifting capacity
- Power controlled by foot pedals
- Contoured back and seat
- Fold-up arm rests
- Electric receptacle in base of table
- Adjustable leveling feet
- Width 26", Length 71" (Extends 79"), Foam Top 2 1/2"
- Choice of 20 vinyl colors for the top
- Beige, gray or black thermo-plastic base
- Met Lab certified
- One-year warranty on all parts (Dealer on-site labor warranty may vary)